RE: Relative URLs & XSLT

->-----Original Message-----
->From: Meukens, Kris [mailto:kris.meukens@eds.com]
->Subject: Relative URLs & XSLT
              ^^^^ :-(
Hi,

->I have a directory structure with xml content source files.  These are
->transformed in HTML via XSLT.  The resulting HTML files
->contain relative
->URLs (to for example images).  Now depending on where the
->source file is
->located in the directory structure, the relative URLs need to
->be different.
->
->What's the easiest way to solve this problem?

use absolute URLs :-)

I don't think that it's possible (out of a stylesheet) to find out in which
directory you are, if you have some kind of information in your xml files
about where they are located then it should be no problem to build the
relative url...

bye
Frank
-