RE: Javascript : from xsl to xml

Many thanks to those of you who answered my question. Jeni's explaination
and suggestion did help solve my problem (and some others too).

Since  the :

 ><script language="JavaScript">
 > <![CDATA[
 > function image() {
 > window.open(']]><xsl:value-of
 > select="/ROOT/SEE_PICTURE/IMAGE/@href" /><![CDATA[');
 > }
 > ]]>
 ></script>

concerned a <button> tag,  I have no difficulty planning other similar
function for other buttons if necessary.

Bye,

Michel

http://www.egypteeternelle.net
Un site dédié à l'exploration et à l'étude de l'Égypte pharaonique.
Nouvelles, Bibliographie, Centre de doc., Babillard, Bibliographie exhaustive.