RE: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns...

Hey Evan... do you think he is ever going to be ready to tell that to his
customers?

I would never be!
A lot still has to change in the browser world for me to rely on a browser
to transform XML. Besides, that often requires to transfer more data.

IMHO, server side transformations rule.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar