RE: What is XSLT? ( very long )

Paul, I haven't taken part in the key() discussion, but I just wanted to say
that you should publish this story somewhere on the web! It's like reading a
diary - very entertaining. Seriously.

The very first part, after the disclaimers, where you're 'quoting'
Sebastian, can be offending though. And this nonsense:
>  Those who have no fun from math have no fun from pipes and
>  usually simply have no skills ( even they think they do have).
irritates me! You need to rethink that.

But what Bible are you talking about???

Bye
Linda