RE: Multiple Rows in a Table / Same Element

That does not follow Mike Brown's instructions. Please read them again.
The <td/> tags should be place by the "day" matching template as he
wrote:

  <xsl:template match="day">
  </xsl:template>

not in the "month" matching template as you wrote.

Maybe you are missing the above day matching template and then you
tried to make it work by placing the <td/> tags in the wrong place.

Read Mike's first posting again and you will find the above "day"
template piece missing from your puzzle.

Boa sorte.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar