Re: XSL include problem

Jeni, Thank you for your reply. It works if I get a well-formed HTML file.
However, in my case, my HTML must not be well-formed. The following is my
case:

                XML here

I want to put my XML doc. within a "nested" table. If the header file is
well-formed, the table must be closed. It means the XML doc cannot be placed
within the table. Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you very much in advance!
Arthur.