Re: WYSIWYG XSL Editors

Further to this thread:

Whitehill now has online demos available for <xsl>Composer, the industry's
first true WYSIWYG Drag and Drop XSL Stylesheet Editor. Please contact me
with regards to setting this up or visit our website at:
http://www.whitehill.com/products/prod4.html . We are using the WebEx
service for these realtime demos.

The software is in final beta right now and we will be at XML World in
Boston September 5-8 where the product is going to be shown. The scheduled
production release date is September 18th, however a downloadable demo
should be available during the first week of September.

Cheers and I will keep you posted on the developments!
-jim

Jim Dorey  MCSE MCP+I CNE
Senior Product Manager
jdorey@whitehill.com