Re: running a for loop (eg.1 to 10) using XSL

> 	Can I use two namespaces in my XSL Sheet like
No.

If you haven't installed msxml3 then you can only use the microsoft
specific one ("http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl") and you can't use XSLT
constructs at all. If you have installed msxml3 you can use either
namespace, but not at the same time, they are completely different
languages, you can not mix constructs within the same stylesheet.

David