RE: How to display page numbers using xsl

At 03:56 PM 09/05/2000 -0400, Krishnamurthy, Rama wrote:
>         Can you tell me the latest version of namespace that should be used
>         for creating web pages using xml/xsl?
>
>         Can I can use http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
>         for this purpose or is it only for XML to XML transformations?

Right -- use that namespace for your XSLT. It's not meant for any
particular output type or result tree (XML, HTML, CSV, whatever); it
asserts that element names in the stylesheet which have the indicated
prefix "belong to" the indicated namespace. So:
says that an element whose name includes the "xsl:" prefix is an XSLT
element. (What prefix you use doesn't matter -- just that the prefix be
associated with the right namespace.)