RE: XSLT and Text Processing Languages

And the current version (v5) will still include SGML and DTD support for
free, and most of the benefits of the new v6 are supposedly related to
well-formed XML.

Now my question is, when they made the announcement, why couldn't Omnimark
have phrased it as clearly as Rick just did?  I think it would have caused a
lot less grief, headaches, and flinging of profanities if they had done so.

[hope I don't get this list shut down by criticizing Omnimark's customer
relations strategy! ;)]

--
Andrew Webber
HoC PRISM project