RE: Reports using XML,XSL and HTML

Hi Raj,
          I'm working on a similar project as yours .

I'm using the 'Data binding' technique of DHTML in which the html table uses
the xmldatasource object as the table source .

It has lots of features that you can be used to solve your problems. I
should also mention that it is extremely fast.

Here are some of the websites I referred.

http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/IE/reskit/ie4/part6/part6a.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/xmlguide/xmldso.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/databind/objmodel.asp

Rama.