Generation of HTML & WML on the fly from a flat Database

Hi all,

I am trying to generate HTML & WML on the fly from a flat database
using different XSL stylesheets and Cocoon.
I'm having Python script to convert flat ASCII database with tab delimited
fields to XML and I've hosted database and Python script on the Apache HTTP
server.
I've installed PyApache Module on the Apache HTTP server to make it Python
supported
and PyApache, Apache and ApacheJserv are running. Now browser or
microbrowser requests
*.py file and it is going to server. It has to take data from the database
and convert it to XML
and then convert HTML or WML depending upon the browser or microbrowser by
invoking
different XSL and Cocoon. But I'm getting this error:
"You don't have permission to access *.py on this server".
In error.log file of Apache server, I get:
"option ExecCGI is off in this directory".
I would like to know that any other method available to produce different
formats (HTML, WML or RTF) on the fly from a flat ASCII database.
I am developing XML based applications that enables users to rapidly develop
and deploy e-commerce applications that support any mobile device.
I apologize if this question is not related to this list.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Vinay Jaiswal
Cognizant Technology Solutions

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com