Printing Null Values with XSLT

Hi, All:

The Scene:        On row1, I have these headers: Name, Default, Abstract,
Description
                         On row2, I have these datas:    Prods,            ,
true      , The Prods Number

The Problem:    I want to ad XSLT language to my HTMLout.xsl file that will
query the values (shown
                        as the datas above) and, if it finds an empty value,
then the system will print nothing
                        for that specific data.

The Solution:    ?

Thanks in advance,