Aggressive parallel / out-of-order XSLT processing?

Are there any XSL processors than can currently
do this? I need aggressive parallelization of
execution. Yes the out-of-order evaluation stuff
normally used as an argument against assignments :)

Essentially, I need any evaluation branch
that calls the document() function to run as an
independent thread. A few quick tests show that
Xalan doesn't do this - execution is strictly serial.

Rather than go try each one (MSXML3 doesn't even
work on my machine yet), I thought I'd check here.

thanks
Alex Ramos

=====
Alex Ramos

<<<< the following information is added automatically >>>>>
alex_ramos_us@yahoo.com is fastest but may change w/o notice
last-name "at" zigabyte.com is slower but permanent address.
Junk/unsolicited mail should be sent to atramos@spamcop.net