Re: XSL-FO side-region's border question

MURAKAMI Shinyu writes:
 > No, my question is not about the correspondence mapping.
 > i rewrite my first example using border-right instead of border-end:
 >
 >  <fo:simple-page-master master-name="page-with-side-region">
 >   <fo:region-body margin="2cm"/>
 >   <fo:region-start extent="2cm" reference-orientation="90"
 >    border-right="thin solid blue"/>
 >  </fo:simple-page-master>
 >
 > my question is: the reference-orientation="90" rotates
 >   only the side region's content,
 > or
 >   both the content and the border ?
 >
 > if the latter is correct, i have to use border-bottom instead of border-right.

the border properties apply to the region, it seems clear to me. the
quote I gave supports that - it says that you do not have to rethink
direction if use a reference-orientation. so the meaning of
"border-start" depends on the writing direction, not the possible
rotation of the region contents. I am 100% sure that your
"border-right" is absolute, unrelated to rotation.

Sebastian