How to convert XML to PDF ???

Hello,
	I've just started to use XSL and I'm trying to convert XML into PDF
using cocoon 1.7.4 in the Jakarta servlet enigne. While running it shows the
blank screen but the servlet console shows that it had successfully rendered
it. I'm using one of the basic examples of the book "Java And XML" (O'reilly
Publication). I'm attaching the xml and xsl with it. Please let me know what
is the problem.

Amit