RE: XSLT Programmer's Reference (was: xslt assistance please)

David Sussman's listed as supplying additional material in the credits.
Amazon.com lists the authors as Kay and Sussman.  So buy.com appears to have
simply mixed up the authors.

This is going off topic, but people on this list (at least those in the US)
may find http://www.bestbookbuys.com helpful when comparison shopping.  It
can be flaky, but is generally good.

For example, to search for Mike Kay's book:
http://www.bestbookbuys.com/cgi-bin/bbb.cgi?ISBN=1861003129

I don't have any connection to these people, just a useful service I've
found.