From: owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com]On Behalf Of antoine j. quint,
esq.
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 05:22 AM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Cc: Ben@cscape.com
Subject: Re: Recursive Calles Templates (was RE: msxml install)

At 10:23 17/10/00 +0100, you wrote:
>What problems did you have with the SDK install? Mine installed "from the
>box".

Well... I unzipped the .exe file I got from the site. Then I got an .msi
file that i executed... it did not ask for a place to install it in and it
didn't add any of the SDK programs I thought it was supposed to install.
Furthermore, when I put my XML file that's using <xsl:number/> (that was
not supported by my previous version of MSXML) in its XSLt associated style
sheet, it does not work... although they said on msdn that it should
implement the complete XSLt / Xpath... all this makes me think that I did
not install the program correctly... How did your (anybody's) installation go?