RenderX DTD for XSL FO Updated

Dear all,

I have just updated the DTD for XSL Formatting Objects to reflect the last
(October 18) XSL FO Working Draft. The URL remains the same:
http://www.renderx.com/Tests/validator/fo2000.dtd.html. I will be glad to hear
any comments/critics on it. Following the suggestion by Sebastian Rahtz, I would
like to invite WG members to review it, and make a statement about its fidelity.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev

RenderX