Re: A very simple question

Adenilson Roberto Carvalho wrote:
> I just want know how i insert an text in italic im my XML file , for
> instance:

XML is not HTML. There is no meaning attached to the name of elements 'i'
and 'text'. These are just names, nothing more. XML allows you to invent
your own vocabulary. Whatever you are using to process the XML is
responsible for knowing what to do with 'i' elements. For example, you
could use an XSLT processor to transform 'text' and 'i' XHML elements into
'p' and 'i' HTML elements:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
	xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">

	<xsl:output method="html" version="1.0"/>

	<xsl:template match="text">
	  <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Also, remember this is an XSL list, not an XML list.

   - Mike