From: owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com]On Behalf Of Medina, Edward
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 4:07 PM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: XML, XSL, DTD and Oracle

Hello Folks!

Its been a while.  This question may be a little out of scope for this
list but I hope someone in here could answer my question.
I'm looking for a tool that will associate the DTD with an ORACLE
DB (Specifically its tables), which has XML stored in the tables.

I know of a tool for SQLServer called XML View Mapper that does what
I need, but not for Oracle.  I also know that XMLAuthority has some
kind of capability, but I'm not sure if XMLAuthority is all that I need.

If someone has any idea of a tool like that, please fire off an e-mail to
me at emedina@btg.com.

Thanks,

Eddy
emedina@btg.com