Re: Thank you Tony (was: XSL-list doomed)

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>

> Again I think you are being far too unfair, Paul.

How can I be 'fair' or 'unfair' with technical issues ?

The archive of XSL-list is broken since summer
and nobody bothers to fix it. Is it 'fair' or 'not fair' -
I don't understand. It is the *fact*.

List loops starting from October 24. It is the *fact*.

The letter I was quoting has been sent to the
list at October 24 and since then I saw this
leter at least 3 times ( I prefere not to
see it at all ;-)

I'm not saying is Tony 'bad' or 'good'. If he has no
time / abilities to fix the archive in 2 months, this
means archive will remain broken forever.

I want XSL-list archive accessible from the
browser. If official XSL-list archive is gone,
I can try to provide the alternative XSL-list
website. For free and on my own time.

I just don't want to mess with usual political
problems this may cause. So I'm trying to
understand what is the situation with XSL-list.

Maybe Tony will write : "I'm tired of this and I
have no time - let's move it to egroups" ?

I'm not discussing any moral issues. Plain
technical.

Rgds.Paul.