ANN: Napa test release

I have posted a test version of the XSLT processor
that I have been working on at,

	http://www.tfi-technology.com/xml/napa.html

This release consists of a command line Windows EXE
that can be used to test basic transforms and evaluate
XPath expressions.

According to (my own) benchmark this version is running
at about 2.5x quicker than its nearest rival. It's also
completely progressive so should be good for large
document rendering.

Regards,
Kevin Jones
kjouk@yahoo.co.uk