Re: XML Certification

Good Question.

An answer to your question was presented at a meeting I attended this morning at
XML Solutions.

Currently the only XML certification is IBM's certification.  XML Solutions
provides training for the certification:

See
http://www.xmlsolutions.com/training/?idref=training&interest=training_xml_certification

Brand

"Shukla, Amit" <Amit.Shukla@firepond.com>@mulberrytech.com on 10/27/2000