Re: Repeating something "n" times.

You're kidding me I have to do that? It'll work but is that the way it's
done in XSL?

This won't work in my case because my template does stuff before it
outputs the <BR>'s and I don't want it to do that stuff again and I really
didn't want to have to factor that code into another template because then
I have to pass a parameter that spans two templates.