RE: Using client side XSLT to create SVG

Lassi,
	I'm afraid I don't have a solution for you but I can tell you why you are
having a problem.
	As far as I know, the only way to get IE5 to recognise the '.xml' as SVG is
to give it an '.svg' extension. From what you're saying, this is what you
DON'T want to do.
	However, IE5 recognises and acts on a file depending on its extension. So,
it will only start up the SVG plug-in if there is an '.svg' extension to the
file. It'll just treat it like an XML file if it has an '.xml' extension.
John