Re: xalan performance

> I'm using Xalan 1.2, and I'm having quite severe performance problems in a
> web based application that I have built.  My XML stream takes about 3
> seconds to create, but then actually applying XSL to the XML to generate
> HTML is taking a further 10-13 seconds.  I've tried precompiling the
> stylesheets, but I only save about 1 second.

DataPower has several XSL performance solutions, from analyzing your
stylesheets for optimization opportunities to supplying some of our
own XSLT acceleration technology. A lot depends on your requirements
(e.g., do you need to stay 100% java) and the actual application --
let's talk in more detail, but I am confident we could get those numbers
*greatly* improved.

									-- Eugene

\\ Eugene Kuznetsov
\\ eugene@datapower.com