RE: <xsl:import> / <xsl:include> Q

> I have a design Q on how to implement the
> <xsl:import>/<xsl:include> in my
> XSL.
> The problem I am having with this design is that the
> <xsl:include> does not
> work.

How do you know it doesn't work?

Each of your stylesheet modules seems to have a template rule with
match="/". Only one of these rules can be fired. The others will either be
reported as errors (because the processor can't decide which rule takes
priority when matching the root node), or will be silently ignored (because
the processor is allowed to ignore this error and choose the last rule it
encounters).

Mike Kay