RE: Transforming XML to XML

> How do I transform a XML document into another XML document?
> My problem actually
> is to write a XSL transformation rule that creates the XML docuement

XSLT gives you control over transformation of an source tree to a result
tree. The input tree is created by the XML parser, and the output tree is
converted back to XML by the serializer. The XML declaration is part of the
XML document in filestore, but it isn't part of the source or result trees,
so generating it is not the responsibility of your stylesheet, it is the
responsibility of the serializer. You can influence what the serializer does
using the various attributes of the <xsl:output> element.

Mike Kay