my first question !

Hi

First I want to say that all the xsl thing is very new to me so if some of
my questions will look simple\stupid
I apologies.

now for the question :
I have a data base  based on xml. the structure of this xml document  is
something like this :

	<list>
	      <objects> </objects>
	      <objects> </objects>
	      <objects> </objects>
	      <objects> </objects>
		<list>
	           <objects> </objects>
	           <objects> </objects>
	           <objects> </objects>
	           <objects> </objects>
		     <list>
	               <objects> </objects>
   	               <objects> </objects>
	               <objects> </objects>
	               <objects> </objects>
		     </list>
		</list>
	</list>

each list have its objects and other lists that can have lists that can have
lists .......
the thing is that I need to implement a recursive method that goes down in
the tree !
please can any one tell me how to do it ?
I am braking my head on this, I think I tried it all and I also think that
the answer is much more simple that I think!