Re: Replacement for boolean !?

> I have a need to use something like a boolean. [ ... ]
> Basically, what I need to do is set a boolean variable to true if some
> condition is satisfied and act accordingly, SEVERAL BLOCKS down. So,
> something like this does not seem to be an option:
I don't realy know what you're up to but mode might be your friend:

<template match="foo">
<!--  do something if false -->
</template>

<template match="foo" mode='true'>
<!-- do something if true -->
</template>

I might be abel to help you better if you tell me more specific what you
want to do (mail the relevant parts of your XML file and you XSLT)

Cu,
    Goetz.

PGP signature