xsl help

Hello everyone,
	I am trying to create pdf (using fop) from xml data and sometimes there may
be same tag for two different forms.  For examle, take the xml data below.
Ihave to create two different forms when I see two same tags.  I am stuck
here.  I appreciate if you can help me on this.  I embedded xsl and fop in
my java application.  All this is done dynamically even creating xml data.
  <DL>
    <pon>5028            </pon>
    <pon-version>01</pon-version>
    <mtn>3097648504</mtn>