Re: for-each loops: arithmetic functions

> Not yet, Mike (also David)--I wish I were!  I copied and pasted your text
> (actually, we made a trivial error with "average days overdue", but anyway)
> into the xsl file.  The IE 5.5 browser is complaining about both.

Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Mike and I both assumed you were using XSL Transformation language
(XSLT)

>  <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">

The language built into IE5 by default has only historical connection
to XSLT (although it is called "XSL" in microsoft documentation)

In particular IE5/MSXML2's "XSL"  has no arithmetic functions (you have
to escape to javascript to do anything).

Best is to update your IE5 with the MSXML3  update available from
Microsoft Then your XSL stylesheets will work as expected.

See the faq for this list or the one specifically for this most F of
AQs.

 http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm

David