RE: Value-of a single node & sum of several nodes

	While you may have some problems with basic XSL syntax, you have
deeper issues with understanding the relationship of XBRL taxonomy
documents, which hold the "chart of accounts", and the XBRL instance
documents, which hold the actual data items. XBRL Taxonomies describe sets
of financial concepts. XBRL Instance documents describe sets of financial
facts. Your real difficulties are in the XBRL, so you would be better served
by shifting your questions over to the XBRL public forum on e-groups,
xbrl-public@egroups.com which is read by many helpful people. I'm resisting
cross-posting for you, since I think too many replies would leak over to the
XSL list.
Cheers,
David vun Kannon
Co-Chair, Specification WG, XBRL.org