Re: Compound Keys Problem.

Hi Bill,

> How do I extend the above if I want to return on the CLIENT_ID
> attribute and a SEQ_NBR Attribute on the element
> CLIENT_ADDRESS_COMPOSITE.

You can do this by making the key hold key values that are
combinations of the CLIENT_ID and SEQ_NBR attributes.  The usual way
of doing this is through the concat() function:

<xsl:key name="giveCompositeAddressDetails"
         match="CLIENT_ADDRESS_COMPOSITE"
         use="concat(@CLIENT_ID, ' ', @SEQ_NBR)"/>

<xsl:variable name="GiveCompositeDetails"
              select="key('giveCompositeAddressDetails',
                          concat($GiveClientDetails/@CLIENT_ID, ' ',
                                 $GiveClientDetails/@SEQ_NBR))"/>

Naturally, you should use a separator that doesn't appear in the
@CLIENT_ID to ensure that the @CLIENT_ID and @SEQ_NBR don't combine in
non-unique ways.

I hope that helps,

Jeni