XSLProcessorException with Xalan 1.2.1

Hi,
	I am using the <xsl:include href="filename"/> statement in my stylesheet that references a library. I was able to successfully run this from the command line but when I try to run this from my servlet, it does find the 'calling' stylesheet but does not find the 'called' stylesheet. It seems to be looking for the library file in the /WINNT/system32 directory for some reason, while the actual stylesheet is in the c:\product directory and I am using a relative URI.
	Could someone please tell me how I should handle this? This is the error:
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: File "file:C:/WINNT/system32/xhtml_library.xsl" not found.

Thanks,
Krish