RE: xslt problems with IE5.5

Thanks a lot! (to everybody)

Anyway, after investigating a while I found something really strange about
it :

My XSL file contains a file chooser to allow file uploading.
When I double click the XML file, and the page appears, the sumbit operation
FAILS to upload the file.
However, when I get the HTML generated directly from i.e(using "view xsl
output"), create an HTML file with it,
and run it,the file upload is performed successfuly...
Can someone explain me why does IE5.5 behave differently for an xml file and
for the transformation result?