*[@new='yes']

Hello,

I'm been playing with a sample where I'm trying to get all new parts of a
document to show up in red, using XSL FO. There are headers, paragraphs and
other typical document elements. All of them can have a new attribute with
the value "yes", like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<test>
   <h>This is a header, but it's not new.</h>
   <h new="yes">This header is new</h>
</test>

The problem is that both headers and paragraphs has their default
appearance too, and I haven't found a good way to just add the attribute
color="red". Of course I could make separate templates, like p[@new='yes']
and h[@new='yes'], but this means I must define their default appearance twice.

Regards,

Gustaf Liljegren