Re: XSLT-schema

--- Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com> wrote:
> > where could I get an XML-schema for XSLT1.0 ?
>
> The constraints on the structures that one can
> described with W3C XML
> Schema are such that a schema for XSLT wouldn't be
> very useful (for
> instance, you can't say where the text nodes are
> positioned relative to
> elements within mixed content).

Could a schema be used to validate just the XSLT-code?
(that's what I want)
= no validation of the literal template-code.

So, for example an xsl:template could only contain
certain XSLT-tags, which will be validated;
and ANY other code of different namespaces, that won't
be validated by this schema.

?

Tobi