Re: XSLT 1.1 comments

> You can be sure that some of my views are off-base (just ask David
> Carlisle)

Hey I was keeping out of this thread:-)

Although actually I'm inclined to agree with some of your concerns
about too much java dependency.

Although xsl:script itself doesn't seem particularly oriented to java
it looks pretty much a clone of msxsl:script interface to javascript
(or other scripting languages available on that platform)

As for a common namespace for extensions........