Re: XSLT 1.1 comments

Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@FourThought.com> wrote:
> So I'll ask bluntly.  If someone were to set up a mailing list of
implementors
> looking to standardize popular XSLT extensions on top of XSLT 1.0, would
the
> Java XSLT implementors join the effort?

Yes.  Absolutely.  I would at least try.

BTW, there is a Xalan C++ version also... we do not just implement a Java
version.

> > > Obvious choice is to form an OASIS TC
> >
> > Good luck.
>
> I've beeen plain spoken.  Do you care to return the courtesy?

You mean about Oasis?  My feeling is that Oasis isn't the place to do this
sort of thing, from past experience.  But that isn't a lot of experience (I
tried to get them to deal with TrAX), so I could be mistaken.  I'm not sure
what TC stands for, so that may show my level of ignorance.

-scott