[ANN] libxslt-0.2.0 is available

  Downloads from:
  ftp://xmlsoft.org/

  http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/

  Libxslt-0.2.0 is the second beta release, it should cover
most features from the XSLT-1.0 spec but it's not yet complete.
Check the FEATURES file to get a precise idea.
It requires libxml 2.3.1 or later (download at the same place).
  The embedded xmlproc test program allow to run non-trivial
transformations. For example it is possible to regenerate the
HTML version of the XML-1.0 spec using the original XML file and
the XSL stylesheets (linked from appendix I of the XML spec).

  The parts missing are:
    - Extensions support
    - Embedding Stylesheets
    - document() and key() are incomplete

  A quick grep on FEATURES indicates 151 YES and 14 NO.
Thanks to Bjorn Reese for implementing the number functions.
Basically we are now entering a debugging phase, i.e. mostly
fixing bugs that gets reported, increasing the testsuite...

Daniel

veillard@redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/