RE: Designs for XSLT functions (Was: Re: RE: syntax sugar for call-template)

> I hope that I and my fellow implementors who are interested
> in these ideas can
> all agree on a single NSRef for this set of extensions.  I have the
> opentechnology.org domain available.  If this is amenable,  how about
>
> xmlns.opentechnology.org/common-xslt-extensions

How about xmlns.opentechnology.org/xslt-extensions/common
to allow other groups such as /sql, /grouping, etc?

But the namespace isn't important, it's the process for deciding how things
get into it. The process can be very lightweight, but it needs to exist. My
preferred option would be to have the decision controlled by a
vendor-neutral referee whom everyone trusts. Any volunteers, Jeni?

Mike Kay