Re: [ANN] XSLT tutorial

Hi,

>Saxon 6.01 is the only version of saxon to support the <saxon:output>
>tag.  After that version he switched to using <xsl:document> I believe.
>  I ran into this problem in his book and just noticed it on your
>tutorial.  If anyone reads the article and goes and gets saxon, they
>wont be able to get this to work as-is.

Earlier versions (5.x) supported it as well (I have used it for a WML
project in last year's February). But it is a very good idea to at least
mention it, which I have just done in part I of the tutorial.

Best regards,

Henning Behme

iX - Magazin fuer professionelle Informationstechnik
Helstorfer Str. 7 * 30625 Hannover * Germany
http://www.heise.de/ix/ * +49 511 5352-374 * f: -361
------ White, adj. and n. Black  (Ambrose Bierce) ------