RE: how do you redefine a variable

Daniel,

It's not unusual for someone new to XSL to post a number
of fundamental questions to the list on the same day or over a few
days.  It has happened at least twice in the last month, and others
have also gotten the "read a book" response.  (This response
is unnecessary - this is a volunteer group here.)  If you make an effort
to show your XML and XSL and then ask a reasonable question about it
you will probably find at least one person willing to try to help you.
Your postings gave XML and/or XSL and asked specific questions
which were worthy of responses.

Don

>From: Daniel Newman [mailto:daniel.newman@bis-web.net]
>I have. In fact, I've read so much s*** over the past two days, I don't
know
>which way is up, and which way is down. I have some (what I think are)
quite