Re: how cani call a java object or pass the session fromservlets to xsl

Not XSL specific, but take a look at Cocoon (http://xml.apache.org/cocoon)

--Chris

At 10:09 AM 2/28/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>What i wanted  to do  is pass a java object or pass the HttpSession to xsl
>and call some get methods in that so i can generate the page dynnamically
>,Is this possible if not is there any alternative for this in xsl .
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kumar.

"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine
  medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently
  view it as some kind of recreational activity."
                 -- Dave Barry