RE: RDDL as a delivery vehicle for XSLT extensions?

Suppose I provide a (in this case Java) class:

	Class RDDLClassLoader(namespaceURI, classname)

could an extension namespace then bind itself to an external class using
whatever language it is interested in? That is, we define standard RDDL
natures for various languages and the purpose would be "#xslt-extension".
This sort of thing would be really easy to do -- at least for java and I
imagine javascript -- but I'll leave the implemenations for various other
languages to other people. In this way a single extension namespace can be
bound to an array of implementations in various languages.

-Jonathan