RE: How to modify xsl:param with javascript

> onMouseOver="self.status='More'; return(true);"
> onClick="var
> s=style.selectSingleNode("/xsl:stylesheet/xsl:param[@name='sta
> rtIndex']");
> s.value=s.value+10; return(false);"
> onMouseOut="self.status=''">More</a>
>
> I can not even see the first page. Here is the message
> I got:
>
> Element type "a" must be followed by either attribute
> specifications, ">" or "/>".
>
> I understand it does not like it within <a> tag but I
> don't know why.

Because if you look carefully the value of the onClick attribute is

onClick="var..."/xsl...");...."

and of course you can't have quotes within quotes.

But why are you trying to set the value of a stylesheet parameter by
modifying the DOM, rather than by calling addParameter() on the
IXSLProcessor object?

Mike Kay