browsers with XSL capabilities

Hi,
I'm looking for a browser where I could simply drag & drop an xml file, which
refers to an xsl file, and have the browser apply the xsl and display the file
appropriately. I tried this in IE 5 and unfortunately it simply doesn't display
(the html from the xsl displays but none of the data from the xml file shows
up).
Strangely when I use the msxsl.exe command line tool I can generate
html correctly from the xml & xsl - but it seems like IE doesn't do this
automatically
(and I do not want to use javascript to handle this).
Any suggestions ?

Thanks :-)
-Sher