Re: browsers with XSL capabilities

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 09:48:58AM -0800, Robert Koberg wrote:
> > > What if those editors could use a wyswig client tool?
> >
> > I'm not aware of any shortage of these.
>
> Could uyou point me to some.  I am looking for an editor that uses the same
> XSL to style the look for the editor and the end result and what the user
> would be editing is the actual XML content.  So what the editor sees will be
> what they get when it is in the final HTML.

We make one called Morphon XMLEditor, although it uses CSS, not XSL. You
can make the CSS have the same feel as your webpages though.

See http://www.morphon.com/

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed